Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Wrap Up

I decided to do a little wrap up of everything I did this January. It was the best blogging month I've had so far. I reached 250 followers, did a bunch of events and read a lot.

Events:
  • Busting the Newbie Blues. I really enjoyed doing this event again. I met a whole lot of new bloggers and have tried to give the newbies some advice (: I also learned how to make a button, which makes me very happy.
  • Bout of Books 3.0. I also participated in the BoB 2.0, so I was glad I had enough time to participate in this one too. I also had my very first challenge, which was very successful. January was definitely a month of firsts (:
  • A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon. I really can't say no to readathons, so when someone asked me to join this one I jumped at it. It was a lot of fun, and I even won something!
  • The Hunger Games Readalong. It has only started for a few days now, but I guess it counts as January. There are still some places left for hosts, so if you're interested you can sign up.
Interviews:
Guest Posts:
Reviews:

Books read: 9
Pages read: 3710

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: