Sunday 1 January 2012

Netgalley Month December: Wrap Up


I also participated in Vicky's event Netgalley Month December hosted at her blog Books, Biscuits & Tea. It was a very nice way to stay motivated and to read some ARCs that really need reading. I put my goal at two to three books. In the end I read two, which I think is a pretty decent amount! Here's what I read. Click the covers to go to their Goodreads page.


Vicky was also able to interview Lindsey Rudnickas from Netgalley! It's very interesting. When you're wondering why your requests aren't being accepted, or other Netgalley issues, be sure to take a look.
***

4 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Thanks for the shoutout <3 :) You did a great job! :) *high five*

Celine said...

You're welcome (: Haha thank you <3 *high five* You did better though!

Natalie Frampton said...

Well done Hun. 2 is a good amount! I like that enormity cover

Celine said...

Aww, thanks! I like it too, it's what drew me to this book. The book isn't what you'd be expecting from the cover though (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: