Sunday 4 December 2011

In My Mailbox

It's time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme by The Story Siren!

I'm having a very slow week, bookwise. I still have a few books that need to come in that I ordered from The Book Depository, but nothing arrived yet. I can't wait 'till Christmas, when I will get a lot of new shiny books!

I did get accepted for two very interesting books from Netgalley!

Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page.



Bought:

Nothing!

Received for review:


The cover looks stunning, and the blurb sounds interesting. Something I've never read before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.


This book sounds like a fun romp through the sci-fi genre. I'm curious to see how the cover fits the story.

What is in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

These two books look really interesting! Happy reading!
Here is my IMM

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas said...

Enormity sounds really interesting, and slightly crazy. lol

In Libris Veritas IMM

Giselle said...

haha Enormity sounds really cool!! Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Anonymous said...

I don't know these. Thanks for introducing me to them and enjoy.

My IMM

thehodgenator said...

The Legacy of Eden does have a beautiful cover! Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy Reading
Crys
Wannabe Librarian's IMM

Carina Olsen said...

Seems like great books :D Enjoy them ;)
Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 lol, I have way more than just four calendars (A) I like them for the pictures. <3 :)
Love, Carina

A Beautiful Madness said...

The Legacy of Eden sounds really good! Hope you enjoy it!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Bex said...

The Legacy of Eden definitely sounds good! So I really hope it won't disappoint. :) I'll be curious to see how you find it!

Rayne said...

Those books look really interesting. Nice IMM!
Hope you enjoy them!

- Rayne
Thank for stopping by our blog!
My Cute Bookshelf

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: