Sunday 6 November 2011

In My Mailbox

It's time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme by The Story Siren!

This week I went to a massive book sale here in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. I made a very pretty picture of the books I bought there, but I forgot to bring the cable to put them on my PC. The post with my book sale finds will be up tomorrow!

Luckily I still have something to show you though. A long awaited package from The Book Depository finally arrived, and I got accepted for an amazing Netgalley ARC!

Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page.

Bought:


I bought this book mostly for its gorgeous cover, but the story is equally beautiful. It was a quick read, and I finished it within a day. Definitely recommend Wildthorn for lovers of young-adult historical romance or LGBT stories. Review will be up soon (:

Received for review: 


Another amazing cover, I'm looking forward to read Everneath. It has some great reviews already, and the summary looks very promising.

What is in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment so I can visit you back!

5 comments:

Natalie Frampton said...

I have wildthorn to read as well. I think its such a pretty cover

Giselle said...

I got Everneath as well! I'm so psyched to read it it sounds great!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kat said...

Everneath looks great; I keep hearing really good things about it! :) Have a great week reading!

My IMM

Bex said...

Everneath! *jealous* I want to read that one so badly. Hoping to get a copy myself! Fingers crossed. :x Hope you enjoy!

My IMM!

sarah darlington said...

Great books, especially Everneath...I really want to read that one! I hope you enjoy everything! :)

Sarah
Confessions of the UnPublished!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: