Friday 10 June 2011

Follow Friday #21

 
 
 Hosted by Parajunkee
This week's feature: Nicki J Markus @ Nicki J Markus

Weekly Question:
The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "You and your favourite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Eek, I hate these hard questions! I guess I would probably want to switch with Rachel Morgan of the Hollows series (by Kim Harrison). It's a contemporary setting where paranormals are out of the "closet". I don't think I could live in a historical romance, without any electricity!

Leave a comment so I can return the visit!

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I should look into the Hollows series. I don't know it.
My Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I agree. I don't know about living without electricity or at least daily showers.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: