Sunday 27 February 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I'd like to start with the books I've won from Book Lovers Inc. (Yay, I finally won something!)


Then a book I received for review; I'm quite curious whether I will like it, science-fiction is always a hit or miss for me.


And some more titles for review, gained through NetGalley:





I'm really looking forward to read all these books. Comment below and tell me what you've gotten in your mailbox this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO I like the cover on Shine..very pretty! Great IMM..mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/in-my-mailbox-kinda-22/

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

I keep seeing A Long, Long Sleep, it's starting to grow on me.

- Shera (Book Whispers)

Sugar and Snark said...

Great mailbox! Enjoy :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: