Thursday 29 July 2010

BN: King's planning to take over the world...

Renowned horror author Stephen King finds himself after 36 years of writing hungry for power. He has decided to build an empire, online. How? By photographing anything that has something to do with good old Steve or anything from his books. Like Stephen’s Record Shop, or King's Cross. Just take a picture and send it to Steve, and his empire will grow. 


The reward? Well, Stephen King watching your picture off course, and maybe you're one of the lucky bastards that wins a signed copy of one of his books. But then your picture must be quite awesome.


I'm competing in this contest as well, just have to make the picture. When I send it in I'll put it online.


Join in, and make the King-Empire grow!


Source: http://www.stephenking.com/other/stephens_empire/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: